Thursday, December 9, 2010

28 weeks

Today we had another ultrasound just to check on the growth of the nasal mass.  Baby was looking good - measuring right on target and about 2 1/2 lbs now!  I am still feeling good, not much physically that I can complain about just yet.  I really have been blessed so far this pregnancy!

Top picture is of baby's feet
Bottom picture is a head on view of the face - you can see the lips and nose

I can't believe it is now the 3rd trimester.  Time is going by way to fast, I have so much stuff to finish before baby gets here!  After much indecision, I think I have finally decided on the baby's bedding/nursery theme.  It is still in progress, but here is a little taste!





And, just a random shot of our dear Abby - apparently this must be a comfortable position!

No comments:

Post a Comment